Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Van Sales Representative
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/She ensures Grocery and supermarkets (GSMs) in assigned area are served; and SLC products breadth are available & visible at the van retail outlets in assigned area always.
- 100% Implementation of designed route plan.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Optimally Manage Key trade partner inventory and ensures SLC share of their business increases.
- Provide daily and weekly insight on Competition activities and their impact.
- Ensure Effective depletion through SKU redistribution at the retail level.
- Coverage of assigned universe, new customer recruitment, management, retention and growth.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody.
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute trade marketing initiatives leading to the desired visibilities/ depletion for company brands in the retail outlets channels.
Courses / Qualifications
- OND (Any Discipline) Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 1 year experience.
- Age - 20-30 years.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be resident in City of interest (Abuja).