Tolaram Nutri Beverage Limited, a subsidiary of Tolaram groups was founded on the 5th of April, 2019. Over time we have built an extensive distribution network and accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise in brand management and local markets. With our own packaging and distribution company, we distribute all across Nigeria. Our Quality product is Good Life Majik a healthy nutritious fruit-based beverage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Tricycle Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and deliver the monthly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
Other Job Functions:
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his/her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers, both, in wholesale and retail.
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Perform daily reconciliation of dealer stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of beverage competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Education: Minimum of a National Diploma
- Experience: Minimum of 1 - 2 years in Sales; preferably in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Executing sales plan for the territory.
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for a presentation.
- Good communication Skills and must be goal-driven.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.