Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
Reporting To: Finance & Administration Manager
- This role is responsible for the effective and efficient workflow and performance of the accounts receivables.
- Prepare bank statements and payments received
- Ensures daily banking and monthly reconciliations of customer receipts accounts is completed.
- Perform computation of bill amount and tracking adjustments.
- Prepare bill abstract for payment and drawing journal vouchers.
- Ensure payment of all staff claims, external claims, and time bound tax related claims approved at Business unit level.
- Perform reconciliation of various payment channels at business unit.
- Maintain an accurate monthly payment schedule to assist in projecting future cash outflows.
- Supervise preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations, and year-end audit schedules for accounts payable and the related accrual and prepaid accounts.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Financial & Administration Manager or Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance/ Accounting / Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Minimum 6+ years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Treasury Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Management Accounting
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focu