Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Superintendent Pharmacist
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Responsible for organising product licenses
- Responsible for authorisation of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs), and document review
- Responsible for supervising Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is adhered
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions
- Conduct training to Pharmacists on QMS, CGMP and Job-related aspects
- Attends to any incidental work that may be required by the Factory Manager
- Registration of premises with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Pharmaceuticals manufacturing as Superintendent Pharmacist
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- He/she must have a working relationship & or dealings with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation
- Compliance with GMP
- Must Possess a current license
- Must reside on the Mainland.