Afrihood is a Lagos based Real Estate Development Company rebuilding Africa to become the foremost and inclusive infrastructural wonder of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Still and Motion Graphics Artist
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of a highly skilled and creative artist (with strong emphasis on artwork) to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create static and motion graphics and illustration to artistically portray activities, information and campaign objectives ofthe company.
- Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and social media video platforms.
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social mediastories.
- Create post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in animations and motion graphics
- Creates complex typography, photography, graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of new media, such as social media, the web and television.
Eligible Candidates must:
- Have minimum of 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
- Possess a wide range of abilities that combine innovative art and design principles.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, after effects, illustrator, InDesign, Audition),3dmax, Figma, CorelDrawetc.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest graphics and editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in motion graphics is a must.
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.