COURE Software and Systems Limited - We offer World class web-based solutions that meet the needs of different businesses. We focus on accurate, secure, and timely provision of relevant data to our stakeholders and provide platforms that centralize data access, management and delivery in a standardized manner thus improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our clients’ operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- Software Design and Documentation:
- Create High level design documents before proper coding starts?
Ensure all design documents are updated after actual coding?
- Database Administrator:
- Involve in database design before proper coding starts?
Database Administration – backup, optimization, redundancy, support?
Write SQL scripts to carry our various processes/actions on the servers or the databases?
Write and manage scripts to process stored procedures and generate reports?
- Deploy product updates, identify production issues, and implement integrations that meet customer needs.?
Create and Manage CI/CD pipeline?
- Backend Development:
- Develop backend and server-side applications?
- Develop Web Services/ API?
- Frontend Development:
- Develop Web-Based User Interfaces to consume API endpoints developed for WebInterfaces?
- Ensure the aesthetics of applications are good.?
- Ensure good User Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Design and development experience with .NET, .Net Core C#, ASP.NET, Web API, and Worker Services.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g Micro Service Architecture
- Experience in the use of Mongo Db
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverable on time
- Good understanding of Docker and Micro-Services
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent