SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is a FINTECH that provides innovative, market-relevant and industrialized technology consulting solutions that drive high performance to the financial sector primarily.
SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Banks across Nigeria and Africa with plans to expand into other markets like U.S, Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Training users.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
Job Qualifications and Criteria
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with either of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Maryland is an advantage.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years as at last birthday.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
Attention to detail:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.