EKO Criterion - Our client is a Non-profit organization with a vision of activating a truly sustainable real estate environment in Nigeria. The end goal of the organization is to ensure that residential real estate is simple to produce, affordable to the masses and attractive to investors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (30 hours a week teleworking)
- Managing the organization's social media platforms (posting content and recording requests)
- Designing newsletter, social media banners, presentations and other publications.
- Updating basic non-structural content on website
- Develop social goals and track performance to understand the effectiveness of a campaign, making strategic recommendations for continuous optimizations.
- 0-1 year work experience in similar role.
- Proven results building a social following from the ground up while creating a strong fan engagement strategy.
- Extraordinary project management and organizational skills.
- Social Media Savvy
- Basic Graphics design
- Basic Web design (Will be a plus but not compulsory).