Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Executive
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
- The Call Centre Agent, Social Media will work closely with the sales and marketing teams in developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our social media presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
- Responding to customers regarding their Social Media messages to improve their experience with Sun King products and services;
- Resolving customers’ product issues;
- Following up on incoming leads and working on converting them to sales;
- Adapting the brand voice and communicating with social media followers and customers through channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Providing excellent customer service with great attention to detail in both written and audio responses;
- Offering advice and product knowledge to an engaged customer base;
- Following up with customers through email and phone as needed;
- Collaborating with marketing and sales team in the rollout of new e-initiatives;
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in a Business-related course, Sales and Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Must work well with minimal supervision and be able to juggle many tasks simultaneously with an excellent sense of prioritization;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Candidates with proficiency in two major Nigerian local dialects (Hausa and Yoruba) will have added advantage;
- Excellent grasp over Microsoft Office Applications including database management experience;
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability;
- Should be flexible, willing to stretch and achieve over and above base expectations;
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.