Print Tenders is an application that offers a portmanteau of e-printing and online business information services. We do the heavy lifting for contractors by finding business and contract opportunities in both public and private sectors and publishing them on our website for public visibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Community Manager (NYSC)
Job Location: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
What is expected of you:
- Manage community to align with our overall marketing strategies
- Approve content that aligns with our community
- Plan and implement strategies to increase engagement & members
- Responding to member inquiries & comments in a timely and polite manner
- Build relationships with members of the community
- Manage and moderate the community
- Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/conversation
- Continuously update social media contact list
- Continuously post and engage customers on social media channels
- Submit weekly report
- Coordinate activities of the team
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 0 - 1 year of work experience.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills
- You have excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail
- Working Laptop and Smart Phone.
What you will benefit from this role?
- Salary for the position is N20,000 monthly.
- The job is Remote.
- Free monthly working internet data.
- We give Inconvenience allowance on onsite visit days.
- Hands-on learning experience
- Opportunity to build relationships for your career
- Opportunity to work with the Print Tender team.