Dunn & Braxton Limited - Our client is a reputable family-owned conglomerate founded by Indian descent with an operational footprint in Africa, Asia and Europe, specializing in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer durables, plastics and chemicals, and investments in real estates and hospitality sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Shift Engineer
Job Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports Directly to: Production Manager
- This role will be responsible for the monitoring and the coordination of production processes to see that products produces during shifts meets required standard and quality.
- The Shift Engineer will own and drive production of materials working with Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery.
- Monitor to ensure effective production of products to meet standard.
- Monitoring of all machine accessories like dryer, chiller and cooling dehumidifier
- Checking and recording the processing parameter and taking hourly report for each machine.
- Keep an eye on trends in waste management in order to track and curtail excessive waste generation.
- Keep accurate and proper record for waste generated.
- Ensure cleaning of machines and environs.
- Request raw materials needed for each machines.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of control measures to achieve good production and safety.
- Minimum of HND / OND qualification.
- 5+ years of experience working in Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding, and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products.
- Experience in the use of SACMI machine
- Result-driven, positive and assertive
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Top notch organization and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
Base Pay is between N200, 000.00 - N230, 000.00 monthly net + other benefits.