MTarget Nigeria - For more than 14 years, MTARGET has supported companies in France and internationally, particularly in Africa, on the management of mobile communication channels for all types of uses. SMS, Premium SMS, enriched SMS, Email, RCS, Whatsapp API, Voice: MTARGET allows companies to communicate on a large scale and take advantage of the efficiency of mobile messaging which remains to this day the most effective means of communicating with its clients. We offer the tools to develop multimedia creations and to monitor transformation rates (dashboard).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior B2B Business Developer - Messaging
Job Location: Lagos, Nigéria
Job Type: Full time
- As a Senior Business developer, you will have the opportunity to be our representative to Key Account customers on the Nigerian market.
- You will open doors for all our target customers, and significantly fill the sales pipeline, and this in an aggressive way to succeed and increase our presence in the commercial territory.
- Presentation of our services to a range of high-level target customers.
- Hold frequent client meetings to develop the Business.
- Identification of new business opportunities in the assigned territory.
- Management of the entire sales process.
- Creation of new opportunities and growth of existing accounts in the territory.
- Regular reporting and analysis of competitors through business intelligence activities.
- Bachelor's Degree (Bac + 4) in Commerce, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- + 3 years of experience in the management of large B2B accounts or customer relations, preferably in telecommunications, industry and the banking sector.
- + 3 years of experience in B2B business sales, knowledge of the messaging and / or VAS sector would be a plus.
- Experience in processing and presentation.
- Understand the customer journey.
- Written and verbal fluency in Ebglish is mandatory
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of the MS Office suite, in particular MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Strong commercial skills: business network and excellent relationships with telecom operators.
What We Expect:
- An impressive portfolio of Large Account customers, in Nigeria
- An ambitious Salesperson who is able to multiply his base compensation with our generous commission plan.
- An autonomous and independent salesperson who knows how to work in a team
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary.
- A very advantageous part of variable compensation (Commission Plan).
- The possibility of advancing within the Group if the commercial objectives are exceeded during the first 18 months.