Oxford Manor College is a sister school to Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS), a British-Nigerian school in Abuja that was established in 2005 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its pupils.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: School Coordinator
Job Location: Abuja
Slot: 2 Openings
- As a school coordinator, you are responsibly for facilitating the collaboration of the school, families and support of students in learning.
- You are to ensure the school programmes are carried out in accordance with the tenets of the school.
- You shall play a key role in making sure schools programmes are successful and establish positive and trusting relationships with students and families.
- B.Sc, MBA / MSc is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5- 10years experience
- Must have experience in British Curriculum
- Must be able to use MS word.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal, management skills.
- Developing a creative learning community across the school
- Develop clear understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning as a key to raising achievement, aspiration and motivation
- Develop and manage comprehensive academic support program.
- Act as a facilitator in the school and translate the school’s vision and mission into reality for creative learning
- Coordinate the arrival of student, teachers and orientating them to the school environment.
- Support school personnel in assessing, understanding, and responding to students’ social-emotional-behavioral developmental needs
- Establish and lead a Student Support Team and process in the school that identifies and responds to the strengths and unique developmental needs and challenges of each and every child in the school.
- Engage families and caregivers in understanding the ways in which academic outcomes are enhanced by serving the social/emotional and personal development needs of the child.
- Ensure all programme activity is carried out with due regard to health and safety and the safeguarding of students and staff
- Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues.
- Assist students on study habits and career selection.
- Prepare and maintain student records according to district policies and administrative regulations.
- Implement standards and Norms of British-Nigerian Curricular.
- Connect students to a range of prevention, early intervention, and intensive supports that address the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social development of each student.
- Coordinate various faculty, department and maintain database of students.
Salary is very attractive.