Buffer is a Digital Marketing and Mobile VAS company. For c5 years, we have been transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. We enable monetization of digital content (games, music, movies, apps), in Africa, and help consumers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile interactions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The Sales Officer prospects and sells company products and services to new clients within an assigned territory.
- He or she is responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales, database management and networking.
- He or she is a self-starter who is responsible for achieving assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Health, Wellness & Fitness Food and Beverage, Retail Consumer Goods
- Business Development
- 2-5 years of experience in consultative sales with a proven track record of success
- Able to excel in a start-up environment without direct daily supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- OND or a 4-year Business Degree
- Identify potential clients (through prospecting and referrals) and reach out in person and by phone to present company products and services.
- Develop and cultivate relationships to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and services to be able to represent the brand in the most effective way.
- Plan all communication initiatives including but not limited to product inquiries, customer questions, complaints and escalating complex issues to the management team.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets.
- Record all sales activity and results in a timely manner, preferably daily and complete regular reports as required.
- Network within the media platform space and assist in creating contents to promote company products on the website and social media pages.
- Constantly stay in the know regarding market trends and current events and what the impact to the brand will be.
- Manage the sales process from start to finish for various clients.
- Oversee the product sample process for the Display Center, including but not limited to ordering, receiving, labeling and display.
- On an as-needed basis, assist in the recruitment and training of sales employees.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance.
- Maintain ethical business practices and provide stellar customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.