Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will drive the overall achievement of the company sales goals, and ensure continued profitability of the overall product & solution by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years post NYSC experience in Enterprise Product & Business Development or Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of a First Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- A Postgraduate Degree (e.g. MBA/MS.C) will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of public sector, business strategy with ability to sell solution and deliver on target
- Explicit planning and executing multiple products, marketing programs, brand and sales teams
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new concepts quickly, Proactive, creative and flexible
- Excellent working knowledge of computers in general with high level proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good interpersonal, relationship building and excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the team members on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified area.
- Preparation of sales plans, forecasts, implements and grow company’s sales report
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified area
- Direct and control the activities of the sales executive to ensure execution of plans and objective realization.
- Ensure the consistent achievement of targets set by the company for the specified area while delivering excellent customer service
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers
- Recommend the appointment of suitable distributors and sales representatives
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure prompt and accurate execution of all orders.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy
- Monitor the activities of the company’s products are effectively distributed & visibly displayed at retail outlets in the region.
- Support, train and manage the sales team in the specified area towards improving their performance, in line with good organizational practice
- Ensure adherence to sales policies and procedures, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified region.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified region
- Perform any other relevant duties as maybe assigned from time to time.