Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Recruiter / Resourcer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures • Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Source new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
- Conducting the initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering the candidate to match the roles they are looking for.
- Understand and manage candidates’ aspirations to ensure they find the right role.
- Provide support in carrying out pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
- Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant consultant and strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Contact the candidates and conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving current role, and so on.
- When working on specific roles, coordinating with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria. Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources. If not, searching for a new candidate and scanning the agency’s database to find suitable candidates who already have a working relationship with the consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences and related courses
- Excellent Negotiation & Communication Skills
- 1 - 2 years experience in business development and commercial activities related to contracts, tenders and proposals
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to details, pro-active and a team player
- Flexible and able to comply with strict deadlines
- Commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1.