Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a multi-dimensional company with an interest in Finance, Insurance, Real estate, and Consultancy, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Real Estate Marketer / Business Development
Job Locations: Lagos Island and Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Degree in any field with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design, or construction industries preferred is an added advantage.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal.