Waje Smart Solutions - We are a software biased information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to increase in sales, reduction in costs and/or mitigation of risks. We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions. Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop detailed project plans, ensure resource availability and allocation and deliver every project on time within budget and scope.
- Provide inputs to company strategic plan on all initiatives
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and ensure credibility through strong relationships, value-add to operations and professionalism
- Adapt new technologies to local environment
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
- Strategic Partnerships with client leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom-line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of client group and client transformation initiatives focusing on customer-centricity.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across client business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Stakeholder engagement in relation to actualizing business plans for the year and transforming same to an executable technology solution.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 5 years of experience.