Fiable Partners Nig Limited is a furniture producing and wood processing company. Incorporated in 2017, we have been dedicated to developing products of superior design and quality aimed at providing made-to-order home and office furniture and joinery products for both individuals and major players in the construction and real estate industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Nationwide
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in a related field with 6-10 years work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.