Compumetrics Solutions Limited – We are a technology based Business Advisory Services Company set up in 1999 to challenge the status quo in providing top of the range technology and leading business practices to enterprises in Nigeria and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
Contract: Yearly renewable
- The role will encompass driving IGR, the management of stakeholders and communications, identification and mitigation of risks, preparation of business requirements and regular reporting of projects’ progress.
- Project Manager must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions, and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
- Key duties are the recognition that risk directly impacts the likelihood of success and that this risk must be both formally and informally measured, minimized, handled and resolved throughout the lifetime of the project. He is responsible for making decisions (with consultation with the Project Director). Every decision the project manager makes must directly benefit the project.
- The Project Manager will lead a team that routinely corresponds with client management to secure information needed to maximize achievement of the task. In addition to assisting clients with well thought out advices, the Project Manager will also collaborate to research issues, identify state and local economic development programs, and determine prospective interest to growing the clients’ IGR.
- Take part in defining and building the application architecture and development pipeline in order to create a productive and fun to work with environment.
- Interface with a cross-functional team of back-end, mobile, full-stack, devops and automation engineers.
- Collaborate to test and deploy product updates.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and help roll out new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Out of the box thinking and great problem solving ability.
- Experience with a high-volume or critical production service environments.
- Required supervisory responsibilities, including training employees, assigning work, and checking work for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists Management in developing project workplans and scheduling associated project deliverables.
- Assist Management with preparing presentations, summaries, schedules, documentation, monthly and quarterly reports needed to negotiate with project owners in order to maximize incentive offer for client projects.
- Work at client locations to gather relevant data from client and process the information.
- Reviews and reconciles client data downloads and identifies tax issues to research.
- Responds to client inquiries and requests from local and state economic development agencies.
- Researches and reviews program statute, rules and regulations, and any proposed legislation that could impact the program.
- Liaise regularly with clients and their representatives, banks, PSSPs, and so on, on any issue relating to tax/levy payment and collection.
- Travel to government offices within clients geographical location to assist with negotiations with local and state economic development representatives.
- Prepares applications and amended returns for various credits and incentives.
- Drafts filings, such as petitions for redetermination, refund claims, and various other administrative replies for clients approval and dissemination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree or equivalent in any discipline preferably in any discipline in no.2 below.
- Professional qualification in Accounting, Business Administration or Information Technology.
- Must have possessed at least 10 years of managerial experience in atleast 2 of these 3 disciplines
- Project Management (FinTech, Banking or Tax Authority Environments);
- FinTech & Business Analysis Skills (with emphasis on IGR, Revenue Collection or Payment Systems);
- Tax Consultant, Tax Accountant, Tax Authority direct work experience
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Minimum gross of NGN 500,000 monthly with potential to earn more subject to performance and other possible benefits.