SYOJ Consulting & Management Services is a foremost consulting firm deeply involved in the delivery of leading-edge HR Consultancy & Management Services to our clients. Incorporated in 2004, the company is wholly owned by indigenous investors & operates with shared skills of experts whilst working with International Associates in the delivery of our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager with a proven background in the manufacturing and production process, to fulfil this dynamic role. The successful individual will contribute in the planning and organizing of all the client's manufacturing activities.
- The successful candidate must have an excellent communication skills as well as proven leadership and problem solving skills.
More details below:
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes as stated in SOPs.
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Determining quality control standards
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Planning, organizing and coordinating the fulfilment of the monthly and weekly production plans by the Production Pharmacists.
- Participates in the co-ordination, planning and organizing the manufacturing processes of the company.
- Reviews SOPs, Enforce cGMP and safety matters.
- Implements SOPs, production plans and programmes.
- Ensures on the Job training for production & warehouse personnel from dispensary through processing unit & down to packaging operations.
- Planning and coordination of Annual Product Review.
- Planning and coordination of Validation and Qualification activities.
- Supervises in pilot-scale trials of products under development.
- Ensures that all standard yields are maintained by production lines.
- Ensure to work with the Production teams to achieve output and efficiency targets.
- Ensures production personnel are properly gowned and wearing appropriate Personnel Protective Equipments (PPE) where necessary before entering process areas.
- Manage and prioritize production operations while striving to Improve and enhance production operations and attain high quality in products
- Ensure the proper and correct documentation of all processes and activities including BMR's and other relevant documents.
- Supervising the work of lower-level staff
- monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Set and manage production budgets
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- 5-10 years production work experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Expected to be knowledgeable in pharmaceutical Quality Management System and GMP.
- Should be experienced in oral solids, oral liquid, ointment and beta-lactam formulations
- Expected to have experience in administration and Production Planning Management.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast-paced environment.