Lifestores Pharmacy Healthcare - We’re democratising access to primary healthcare by transforming pharmacies across Africa. Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Process Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, focused on customer needs, well-organized, self-motivated, and commercially savvy.
- The ideal candidate will manage the improvement/ radical redesign of business processes by identifying inefficiencies, proposing improvements and supporting the execution of improvements that will translate to positive customer experience, cost saving revenues and operational efficiency.
- You must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- You should be able to identify and implement initiatives;apply general organizational knowledge of the business and system processes that will optimize the capabilities of existing resources of Lifestores Healthcare.
- Creating and updating new products on PharmIQ
- Recommend business improvement based on market and competitive trends; compile and analyze key metrics to measure and support
- Perform business analysis and reporting for assigned projects
- Build positive and trustful working relationships with internal/external customers.
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on business operations and procedures.
- Drive execution of strategic process improvement initiative
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements.
- Work with the product and Tech team for development and optimization of Pharm IQ
- Communicate process changes and facilitate the provision of training to the impacted business units.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into applications, design and implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Business Administration
- 3 - 5 years Post NYSC experience
- Complete knowledge of production/business processes.
- Analytical thinking and Problem-Solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient organization skills.
Benefits and Compensation
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.