Pickmeup International Company - The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for innovative, analytical and solutions-driven Operations Manager with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to manage operations in the city of Abuja.
- Be active in all of the field operations and work closely with respective supervisors.
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Establish and maintain professional friendly relationship with drivers.
- Solve any technical and operational issues for Drivers and customers as required.
- Relay feedback and provide suggestion to the technical team and the management team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time
- Make strategic decisions to prioritize within functional area; guide and set goals for the overall team
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions.
- Monitoring of ride operations.
- Collaborate with local and other Central Operations teams, as well as marketing, product and other central functions, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development
- Provide weekly report for all activities and department.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers application and other goals and polices of the organization required to optimize services.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor's Degree.
- 1 to 3 years experience in the ride-hailing industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and computer skill.
- Have a strong motivation to solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be a customer-oriented and will strive to strengthen your driver value proposition to ensure supply growth
- Experience working with in a Team
- Must be innovative and creative.
- Must passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
- Must comfortable with developing analytical and decision frame works to support your strategies and decisions.
- Must be a strong leader and collaborator.