KSBC Advisory Partners Limited - Our client is an indigenous Beverage Company with a global outlook. Birthed by consummate investors, the Company set out to build iconic, satisfying and lasting beverage brands that are available on every table in every locality. In the last two years, tremendous work has gone into fostering a major transformation in the overall systems and processes of the organization.
To enable it consolidate on its existing achievements and push to the next level especially the immediate expansion of its product lines, our client seeks the immediate employment of:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
Tasks / Key Responsibilities
- The operations manager shall oversee the overall manufacturing process in the company to ensure optimized production.
The major duties, tasks and responsibilities include as follows:
- Design and implement plans for the effective use of material and labor resources to achieve manufacturing target
- Supervise the operations of manufacturing personnel to ensure a manufacturing process is within budget and time schedule
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of technical production employees to ensure competent workforce
- Monitor the manufacturing team to ensure operations are in compliance with health and safety standards
- Schedule the maintenance of production equipment and machines to ensure efficient operations
- Liaise with the quality assurance department to ensure product quality and specification are consistent
- Collaborate with marketing and sales staff to implement strategies that’ll improve the marketability of manufactured products
Minimum Requirements / Skills / Competences
The successful candidate must have:
- Education and Training: Bachelors degree in Production, Mechanical or other relevant Engineering discipline.
- Technical Skills: Individual must be skilled in operating and examining production equipment for superior performance.
- Project Management Skills: Individual must be able to handle a manufacturing process to ensure timely and cost-effective production
- Organizational Skills: He/She must be adept at coordinating the different stages of production to ensure seamless operations