First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, an Integrated Energy Solution company is seeking to engage the services of a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational functions of the organisation to make sure all departments are organized, effective and efficient in their daily tasks and targets are achieved.
- Ensure visibility of project performance and scope status to the central operations and other stakeholders through the company’s processes and tools.
- Ensure technical compliance with the customer & project requirements/specifications and the company’s processes.
- Evaluate and identify technical solutions and execution methodology to improve overall project profitability.
- Maintain good relations and interface with customers to provide technical direction & solutions to meet project requirements.
- Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Enforce strict compliance with project management office standards & following industry-standard practices & meet customer requirements.
Suitable applicants must have:
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree/HND in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Operations Manager, Head of Operations or similar role in the Energy or Engineering sector.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles that spans supply chain, finance, customer service, and project management.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Verifiable experience managing operations in a complex environment.