Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the "Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)" and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays/FlyBoku Ltd seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below for a growing offline and online Tourism brand that specializes in family/personal travel packages and corporate Travels:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position of Operations Manager from a growing offline and online Tourism brand that specializes in family/personal travel packages and corporate Travels.
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relations with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross - sell and up - sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of Eight years of Sales and Operations experience in the Tourism industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable