Aweenow Nigeria Limited is a registered limited liability company under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with expertise and proven competence in the hospitality industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Manager
Job Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description (Responsibilities)
- Planning, organizing, and managing the daily operations of the company as well as hospitality staffs to ensure efficiency.
- Supervising staff members and communicating the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Checking the quantity and quality of supplies and equipment on a daily basis, such as guest/tenant amenities.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service according to company operating procedures.
- Attending to any complaints logged by guests/tenants in a professional and timely manner.
- Performing monthly evaluations of staff members according to performance and participation.
- Preparing the monthly budget of the hospitality division and creating expenditure reports for senior management review.
- Working with the management to recruit and train new personnel where necessary.
- Determining the future goals of the hospitality division by studying market trends and working with the marketing team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Office Administration, or relevant field.
- 0 - 2 years of experience working in the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional knowledge of standard hospitality practices and procedures.
- Excellent managerial skills and the ability to lead, motivate, and communicate with staff members.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid knowledge of customer service and the ability to resolve conflict in a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must know how to drive a vehicle
- Preferably Male (Unmarried).
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.