Darway Coast Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in Renewable Energy. We provide efficient storage and clean energy solution that is both affordable and sustainable. The company was incorporated in 2015 but started operation in 2016.
At Darway Coast, we offer exceptional after-sales support with dedicated Engineers and Client Service representatives while providing alternative energy solutions to households and businesses nationwide.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Respond to telephone, email, walk-in and website contact form inquiries from clients, management, vendors and other constituents
- Handle minor financial transactions for the office, such as collecting rental payments and deposits, issuing receipts and purchasing needed supplies
- Maintain resident and other office files while practicing company-wide file retention policies
- Collect, process and distribute incoming mail as well as compose and send correspondence for other office staff
- Assist management and other staff to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings, Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, mails, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers and book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels, etc.
- Cover the reception desk
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, email correspondence.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Private Health Insurance