Busy Mind Consult - Our client, a leading Medical Group, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Nutraceuticals Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ideal candidates must demonstrate strong Leadership Imperatives of connect and deliver with regard to performance, utilizing performance metric insights to address unmet needs.
- Maximize sales of products and increases market share of these products within accounts while achieving sales targets in the designated territory. -
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the healthcare system anticipating potential opportunities and risks on the business and adapt strategy accordingly to help in shaping the healthcare environment.
- Maintains excellent on-going knowledge of disease areas, product and competitors. Keeps up to date with the latest products information & clinical data provided by the company.
- Supports the Brand Strategy and identifies new opportunities which will drive sustained business growth.
- Collaborates with different functions to optimize results in a timely manner and be open to feedback and suggestions that increase market penetration.
- B.Pharm or Degree in Bio-Medical Sciences or other related courses is preferred.
- 7 - 10 years experience.
- Experience from pharmaceutical company and health care community needed. Institutional Sales Experience along with the ability to build and execute strategic business plans.
- Good English proficiency.
- Technical / Functional Skills
- Excellent social, communication, facilitation and presentation skills required.
- Good computer knowledge (Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint).
- Negotiation skills, selling skills and strong business acumen.
N200,000 - N300,000 monthly.