Schucks Media is a creative studio that helps brands and individuals tell their stories through the power of effective creative content. We do this by using a mix of design, film and motion to help convey hopes and dreams as best as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Create character, prop, scene, and effects sprite animations.
- Provide iterations of art in various production stages including sketches and final color.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Research gaming and animation art styles and trends.
- All other duties assigned by directors.
Qualification / Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience as a motion graphics designer
- Good understanding of the principles of motion graphics, animation and illustration
- Ability to understand art notes and adapt them to tasks with vivid imagination and creativity.
- Knowledge and a good use of digital drawing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effect and any 3D software
- Good sense of humor.