LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- Are you passionate about delivering excellence?
- Are you looking for a new challenge to test and grow your skill set?
- Then, apply for this post.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for Lifebank and notify management if special attention is required
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective clients; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers.
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective Lifebank customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Will report to the marketing and sales lead.
Function of the Role
- The Medical sales officer will be responsibilities for promoting Lifebank and its products to hospitals and blood banks.
- She/he will build market positions for Lifebank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- She/he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster clients relationships and develop new opportunities for lifebank's products and services
- HND or BSc in Marketing, Business, Communication, Finance.
- 1 - 3 years experience in direct sales
- Experience in the medical industry a plus
- Experience with a CRM platform a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good networking and prospecting skills
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- High level of professionalism
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Expert in time management
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge.
- Work in the office
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports.
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.