Prime Atlantic Limited is a wholly Nigerian – owned company established in 2003 with the vision to be the preferred services and solutions company in Sub – Saharan Africa. As a full oil servicing company, we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive bouquet of solutions while subjecting our processes to the most stringent global standards providing services and solutions to the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineer - Mechanical Lead Ill
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products.
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to laid down procedures and maintain a Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries and technical information requests.
- Review discipline designs, drawings and documents.
- Participate in discipline engineering reviews at contractors locations. Drive and promote capital efficiency in engineering design.
- Support internal engineering general or Global Practice Initiatives as requested by the supervisor.
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the various teams that affect the discipline engineering design, safety and regulatory compliance of the work.
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations and execution concerns.
- B.Sc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, frequent changes and priorities.
Attractive and Negotiable.