Domino Stores Limited - A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Responsible for actively engaging in activities and negotiations to meet the sales targets of the organization.
- The marketing executive would be instrumental in devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Expansion plan should be done at the beginning of the month in consultation with the Marketing Manager
- Carry out market price survey with the sales representatives and advice the HOD on the price changes. Thus, helping in increasing the sales margins.
- Provide feedback to the HOD on additional actions/ideas to be taken to increase the visibility of the products.
- Manage relationships with retailers effectively and increase the sales volume of each retailer as per company norm.
- Applicants must have a good University degree in Marketing or any relevant field of study. A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.