Pillarcraft Nigeria - Our client, a fast growing Architectural and Interior Design company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Architect
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Taking comprehensive measurements of project spaces.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of a proposed project, including constraining factors such as; environmental impact and project budget.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors' requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for review
- Prepares materials, writes construction specifications, and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Wall elevations and detailed construction drawings
- Assist in visual presentations (interiors and exteriors)
- Knowledge on site supervision and project management
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer- aided design (CAD) applications.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS or MS Degree in Architecture
- The ideal candidate should have not less than 2years experience in similar capacity.
- The ideal candidate must live in Abuja. Only candidates resident in Abuja will be considered.
- In line with the complete Industry Standard.