Primly Premium Solutions Limited is an indigenous company specialised in Information Technology using high level technology to identify gaps in systems and create innovative solutions to bridge those gaps. We offer other services and products such as Healthcare, Telecom, Manufacturing, and Business consulting.
At Primly Premium Solutions, we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we are in the industry to make a positive mark.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Technician
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure all systems are working optimally.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve, often remotely, basic IT issues.
- Install new applications, software, and Equipment.
- Assist with configuring and connecting Peripheral equipment to computer systems.
- Provide technical assistance and respond to queries via calls, emails, text, and other platforms.
- Setup new staff emails and suspend emails for exiting staff.
- Coordinate and oversee Equipment movement, allocation, and reallocation.
- Process Orders for New Equipment: Source for Vendors, obtain invoices, process requests.
- Be involved in the equipment disposal process
- Diagnose and repair Hardware components.
- Assist with network configuration: Install networking equipment like routers, switches, etc.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Uninstall old programs and ensure systems are up to date with antivirus and other relevant Software.
- Perform periodic data back up on Google Drive and external storage systems.
- Implement scheduled maintenance and routinely evaluate the performance of systems to ensure they are running smoothly
- Record and log all interactions (queries, incidents, and resolutions) in relevant logs
- Provide regular updates to staff through troubleshooting and resolution phases
- Maintain a database of all equipment (Computers, Keyboards, Wireless Adapters, Routers, etc.)
- Draft relevant Usage Policies for IT Equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 3 - 5 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network protocols
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic IT Issues.
- CompTIA A+ and Cisco Added advantage.
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet