At erpSOFTapp, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal — to enable every business in Nigeria to realise the power of utilising Odoo Enterprise Business Applications ERP to improve their business.
We are a small highly professional team growing quickly and focused on continuing to build a world-class company to shake up the ERP market with Odoo.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technical Manager
- We are looking for an experienced services delivery professional to contribute to the relationship with, and delivery of services to strategic clients.
- erpSOFTapp services include the design, implementation, 24×7 management, and growth of highly available, scalable business and e-commerce systems. In delivering these services, the Technical Delivery Manager’s role encompasses many functions and processes.
- He or she will work and collaborate with various technical teams and resources including Systems Architects, Client IT Managers, DBAs, Developers Business Analysts and the erpSOFTapp Service Desk and Project Managers from across the organization.
This role will require the candidate to:
- Serve as an internal point of contact for resolution of operational issues.
- Single point of contact for critical technical issues
- Overseeing, and/or escalating Service Requests / Tickets
- Leading or participating in outage/crisis situations by collaborating with operational resources and the client team to ensure critical business processes are returned to service
- Hands on technical knowledge of production systems, Linux environments
- Devops tools implementation and use
- Service Delivery Managers are responsible for various customer deliverables, including
- Attending daily, weekly, and/or monthly client meetings
- Reporting on customer SLAs.
- Collaborate with Change Management and Implementations personnel throughout the service delivery lifecycle
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with the client and advocate on behalf of, and represent, the client’s operational interests to any erpSOFTapp team.
- Embrace client technical objectives, develop action plans to implement them, and engage internal technical teams for execution via Change Management
- Manage technical environment
- The Service Delivery Manager contributes to client satisfaction and is responsible for operational stability for the client’s environment. Duties in this regard include
- Coordinating Change Management activities
- 2-3 years experience successfully managing service delivery activities as a technical delivery engineer
- Professional and articulate interpersonal and communications skills
- Operational support experience; strong issue resolution capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Deep familiarity of fundamental IT security best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and additional technical certifications strongly desired
- Must know Linux, Postgres RDBMS
- Familiarity with Devops and Cloud IT services