DeKash Empire Global Limited is a fast-growing company cantered mostly on lifestyle business ventures which include but are not limited to entertainment, fashion, and providing the best recreation spot for every Nigerian to escape to.
We are currently establishing our new base in Enugu, and are passionate about building the right team that will move the company into its next level in the entertainment and fashion industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Job Location: Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- The inventory officer is responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels, and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- He/she is also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records manually, and using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- He/she is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory, and warehousing functions.
- He/she finds out sources of supply and is responsible for obtaining quotes from the suppliers as well.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- He/she makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
- To maintain a record of receipts as well as the issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock regularly by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing, and unpacking
- Undertake daily/weekly stock takes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: High school diploma (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics.
- Experience Length: No Experience Less than 1year.
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology.
- Physical ability to lift 10-25 pounds and sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl repeatedly.
- To become a stock clerk or inventory officer, you would need:
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Planning and time management ability
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- N30,000 - N40,000 monthly.