DeKash Empire Global Limited is a fast-growing company cantered mostly on lifestyle business ventures which include but are not limited to entertainment, fashion, and providing the best recreation spot for every Nigerian to escape to.
We are currently establishing our new base in Enugu, and are passionate about building the right team that will move the company into its next level in the entertainment and fashion industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: ICT Officer / IT Specialist
Job Location: Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Advises all senior managers on business decisions that involve technology decisions
- Initiate activities and policies that create a technology-friendly culture aligned with the company’s business strategy
- Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units
- Ensure all the telephony and other communications needs of the business are met.
- Manage all ICT deliverables
- Manage deliverables of direct reports
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Assign repair schedules and evaluate repair cost estimates.
- Document and prepare daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation
- Minimum of OND / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Min Qualification; Past working experience, with no less than 2years experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Ability to target goals and accomplish them.
- Attention to details and strategic thinking skills.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic.
- Teamwork and excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptability skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
N50,000 - N60,000 monthly.