ICS Outsourcing Limited - Our client, a start-up company into immigration consultancy is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Leading new starter company inductions.
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Overseeing training and development of employees.
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, sometimes internationally, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Partnering with senior operational staff including the HR director, to establish and roll-out people-related strategy.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
Performance Management, Review, Appraisals and Promotion:
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- First Degree / HND in Social Sciences and other related fields
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience
- Professional certification in HR is an advantage
- Very sound in recruitment and headhunting.