Zanibal provides a suite of web-based business applications for managing front and back office functions. Our solution empowers your organization with differentiating capabilities and very innovative technology, making it as easy as possible to share and manage business information.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources / Finance Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application and HR Software.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- High level of Confidentiality
- Filling of documents into employee files
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) with all levels of the organization.
- Perform bookkeeping activities (e.g. reconciliations) and update the accounting system.
- Monitor and ensure all payments are made at the appropriate period.
- Daily monitoring of cash-flow and generating financial reports; create invoices, quotes and sales receipts; maintain customer & supplier accounts
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a B.Sc. Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Management or related discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective teamwork and multi-tasking skills a must
- People-oriented and willing to learn
- HR working experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Smart and Intelligent