DOC Advisory is a professional financial consulting firm of international standard and repute. Our objective is to mobilize competent manpower resources that can assure continuing good business performance and success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Generalist
Job Code: HRP 001
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resource Personnel will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; and drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals;
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures;
- Actively being involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job adverts and managing the hiring process;
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs;
- Assisting in performance management processes;
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintaining employee records (attendance, data, paper works etc.) in accordance with the firm’s policy;
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure compliance;
- Updating job requirements when needed;
- Contacting and verifying applicants’ references;
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education;
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and overseeing employee health and safety procedures;
- Representing the firm in community and recruiting events; and
- Performing specific administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years core/cognate work experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with CIPM certification or in view.
- Not more than 32 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly with regards to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Must have an outstanding knowledge of Excel spreadsheets & HR programming tools.
- Must have a very good understanding of the business culture and labour law within Nigeria.
- Good presentation and documentation skills.
- PC skills - MS office, internet explorer, email, etc.