Menzon Nigeria Limited is a professional Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Resource Management, Training and Planning. Her key focus emphasizes the engagement of Professionalism in Human Capital Need analysis, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Mgt and disengagement/exit with full compliance to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
We are looking to recruit qualified candidate to oversee our Group of companys in the role below:
Job Position: Human Resource Business Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Candidate would be expected to handle the HRBM will function in a permanent employment basis and would also be responsible for overseeing the Group HR services delivery while building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients.
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in related field
- Experience in Outsourcing and recognized consulting firms would be added advantage.
- Track records of success in winning outsourcing business
- Core experience in recruitment, training and manpower development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Ability to resolve conflicts and give proper mentorship to subordinates.
Essential Job Functions
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for identifying commercial HR business opportunities for the Group’s Outsourcing firm(MENZON).
- He/She shall coordinate and design framework for commercial training curriculum development cutting across different training disciplines.
- The HRBM shall maintain relationship with and recruit external Subject Matter Experts [SMEs) for execution of task as need arises.
- Responsible for drawing Annual HR Business Plan and Execution Strategy.
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for providing leadership training, coordination, advisory role to Group as well as to the HR Manager, Operations.
- He/she would deepen the company’s outsourcing business client base through focus, business acumen and result oriented initiatives.
- Designing digital and virtual commercial training solutions for organizations, individuals and other end users.
- The HRBM shall be responsible for securing business relationships on Executive Search for recruitment on behalf of reputable organizations, work with deadlines and deliver within client stipulated time.
- Responsible for designing value propositions for the company services and client relationship management.
- The successful candidate should be able to engage in borderless strategic business development
- Shall be responsible for strategic recruitment and succession planning strategy for The Group.
- Coordinates the design of training proposals monthly, quarterly, bi annually, annually for circulation to business prospects
- Responsible for prompt feedbacks to clients and conflict resolutions