Multinational Technologies Limited (MTL) was established in 1990 as Multinational Expertise Limited (MEL) with a mission to provide high-quality Engineering, Manpower, Training and Procurement services to the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian and global economy. Already a well-known name in the Oil & Gas industry, we are committed to maximise client satisfaction in our service delivery with the use of advanced technology in the Oil & Gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: HR Service Desk Support
Job Location: Rivers
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handle transactional HR queries from staff related to processing and administration of HR Services in line with all HR service standards and procedures, or directing callers to the appropriate persons within HR in line with the approved escalation protocols.
- Provide HR Service Desk support for the embedment and operationalization of the new HR delivery model.
- Prepare regular reporting on the HR service desk activities.
- Support HR Service automation, customized user experience and enhanced request management to optimize operations.
- Deploy customer satisfaction surveys to enhance staff experience with the HR Service Centre.
- Conduct monthly monitoring and performance tracking of HR Service Desk to evaluate service delivery.
- Generate and maintain service desk calls, incident records and other key inputs that will be required to evaluate scope and maturity of the service center.
- Provides a general HR Service Desk transactional processing and administrative support service so that the team's output meets all relevant service standards, measures and statutory requirements.
- Carry out a range of duties to maintain and support the HR Service Desk administration processes and procedures covering transactional/operational HR related activities to the required standards as may be directed by the HR Service Desk Team Leader.
The right candidate should possess:
- A University Degree (minimum second class lower) or Higher National Diploma (minimum Upper Credit).
- 3 – 5 years post-graduation work experience with generalist HR service and customer service experience.
- Relevant Professional certifications and working knowledge of HCM module of SAP will be added advantage.
Knowledge & Skill:
Key HR Functions:
- Records Management
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and organising
- Problem Solving
- MS Office Skills
- Knowledge of HR Applications and Service Management tools.