Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: HR Generalist
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a passionate and competent HR Generalist to join our team to initiate and implement various human resources programmes.
- As an HR Generalist, you must have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labour law and business acumen, this is the place to be.
- Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, such as organizing learning and development programs, administering employee benefits and leaves and writing HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
- The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to our company.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize learning & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour and other statutory regulations
- Relationship management: clients and vendors
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven five years experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRIS systems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent leadership skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus