De Talents is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR & Admin Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with and support HR Management for the provision of services to the company;
- Assist in the work activities of department and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations;
- Maintains and updates records and statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates;
- Assist in identifying staff vacancies, recruiting, interview and selection of applicants;
- Implement workplace practices to ensure compliance with SOP’s/policy and provide recommendations for improvement to management;
- Assist in staffing controls including such as refereeing disputes and disciplinary processes;
- Control and maintain inventory for department and other business units in supply of stationery, water, refreshments and other general support supplies for different divisions.
- Assist with executive assistance including minute taking, appointments, travel arrangements, protocol management, booking of meeting/board room, typing services and filing;
- Maintain appropriate contact and develop good relations with subcontractors and other organizations that can influence and impact upon Ladol’s operation and service;
- Ensure all non-conformances are reported immediately to minimize the company’s risk;
- Produce reports and correspondence utilizing various business software if required;
- Gathers and records statistical information for reporting purposes;
- Other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Assist in representing the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant degree
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter
- Approximately 3 - 5 years within HR or Administrative management with a large national/multi-national organization;
- Experience of a high paced business environment delivering successful HR support;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word and Excel.