Oaklands and Johnson Limited is a world-class Advertising and Experiential marketing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Admin Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an overall HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social sciences and other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years HR Professional experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and HR information system.
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) and other HR certifications is a must
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Maintain and update the HR records of Employees pertaining to hiring, leaves, termination, medical and health insurance.
- Formulate and ensure compliance with policies by continually educating employees on company policies and keeping employee handbook and other HR-related documents updated.
- Help with Administrative tasks, arrangements like travel plans.
- Manage day-to-day office operations; oversee and coordinate overall office activities and provide administrative support to the executive leadership.
- Manage relationship with facilities management; coordinate office maintenance and support needs.
N180,000 - N250,000 monthly.