Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Health & Safety Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- Advise management on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and environment legislation, including evaluation options, making recommendations and generating action plans to ensure compliance.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to Plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Liaise with external bodies on HSE matters for support and collaboration and to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices.
- HND / B. Sc. in Environmental Sciences or Engineering.
- Seven years cognate experience