Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Artist / Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for Swift Networks and its clientele
- Collaborate with creative team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Shall be responsible for creating accurate costing and delivering programs within budgets.
- Stay current on industry trends.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Work with internal business partners to ensure that a creative theme is included throughout all presale proposals.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion
- Deliver the communication package within the agreed upon budget and timeline
- Maintain quality check on all pieces.
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge.
- Attend press check on all pieces.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor's Degree 2nd Class honours (Upper division) from a reputable University.
- The candidate must possess 2 years’ design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for Swift Networks.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Ability to handle projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.