Moytel Consultants Limited - Information and Communications Technology is constantly evolving, and Moytel Consultants Limited is helping operators, vendors and government entities keep pace with the evolution.
We provide engineering, optimization, benchmarking, design, and maintenance services and solutions for the wireless communication industry. With offices and partnerships in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun, and the Benin Republic, Moytel Consultants Limited has the ability to effectively mobilize the people, skills, and technologies our clients need to rollout, evaluate, benchmark, and improve service to their wireless customers in most of Western Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: French Speaking Front Desk / Customer Relations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a Female who could combine the roles of a front desk and Customer relations Officer with excellent communication skills in French language for immediate employment.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific office location.
- Visit clients’ office as the occasion demands.
- Compliance to procedures.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Answering telephone calls and taking calls in foreign languages.
- Translating documents from English to the foreign language.
- Acting as an interpreter.
- Handling foreign correspondence.
- Typing and compiling reports
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Distribute correspondence (e.g letters, emails and packages)
- Transmit information or documents to customers.
- Represent the company as agreed by the Business Development Manager and the Human Resource Manager.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- Experienced receptionist with 1-3 years experience.
- Customer relations abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in French language.
- Excellent ability to read and write in French language
- B.Sc Degree Holder in French and Foreign Languages
- Not more than 30 Years old.
- Candidates must reside in Lekki and environs.
- Fluency in spoken and written French
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Organisation, time management and the ability to multitask
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- Team working
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a changing, demanding workload.