Big Field Digital Limited - A digital Agency you can trust when result matters. We create MVPs, visuals and web solutions that put our clients' products in the hands of targeted customers. We do this through cutting-edge technologies and digital marketing strategies and tactics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Flutter Developer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Flutter Developer to join our team.
- Our ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in translating/converting wireframes and UI mockups into amazing Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) with top User Experience (UX).
- You must also have an understanding of Agile methodology. We are NOT looking for junior developers, we are NOT looking for developers with a basic working knowledge of Flutter, but we are searching for someone who is truly top-notch at Mobile App Development using Flutter/Dart.
- Participate in solution design and development, deliver high-quality code
- Planning, development, and maintaining Flutter application (iOS and Android versions)
- Regularly communicate with the team members at the client’s side, participate in status meetings, design sessions, and brainstorming
- Provide estimation and reporting of assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial programming experience in software development
- At least 2+ projects with Flutter (iOS, Android)Strong understanding of OOP/SOLID principles
- Understanding of at least one Architecture such as Bloc pattern, Redux, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development team and proficiency in the use of Confluence, JIRA, and Slack.
- Must have a great understanding of user behaviour and psychology.
- English – at least Intermediate level·
- Highly proficient/advanced in Dart and Flutter.
- Ability to translate/convert Functional Document Specifications (FSDs) and UI Mockups into functional Mobile Apps (iOS and Android).
- Advanced experience in debugging, testing, optimization.
- Ability to create animations in Mobile Apps.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/iOS libraries is highly required.
- Apart from being highly creative and innovative, you must fully understand the theoretical and practical difference between UI/UX in Mobile App.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and Mobile UI/UX ideas to the rest of the team and upper management.
- Understand how to align business/marketing goals with technology when implementing UI Designs for Mobile Apps.
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salaryRegular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid leave
- Corporate and team-building events.